What is pain
Pain is unpleasant feeling and emotional experience that is related to real or potential tissue damage or a damage that is define similarly pain is most subjected and as un pleasant situation which is originating from certain area.
Which is dependent or non dependent on tissue and best experience person to person vaireate .
There is an increase of knowledge and development is technological and resource regarding .
The pain many patients still experience this situation cause for reduction in living qualityand functional situation .
Patients increase faitque level in daily lifelife activities in working life and social intruction .
Patients but also this situation will cause loss of work force and will not effect ,in additional to the pharmacogical treatment other option for pain managment today non pharmacology treatment option and complementartymedical attempts have started that such kind multimodilities can usefull for non pharmacology pain management .
Some study conducted with the participation of 31.044%adult in usa last 20004 determind that the usage rate of non pharmacology multimodilities in last year has deen back pain 36%with lumbago came with first 16.8%neck pain comes third 6.6%in term of usages of the complementary methood.
Type of pain
Chronic pain is continues over a prolong period of the time or is associated with an injury that has not resolved in the expected .
Amount of time people are affected 1.5
People are related to musculoskeletion disorders.
Neuropathic pain disorders .
Withdrawal from daily life .
What is non pharmacology spine disease multimodilities
Now days many hospitals adopting non pharmacology pain management multi- modalities.
These therapies can treat the spine/lumber pain as aduvant or complementary at middle level and severe pain experiences as an aduvant or complementary treatment.
Non – pharmacological methods:-
• Increase the individual controlfeeling.
• Decrease feeling of weakness.
• Improve the activity level and functional capacity.
• Reduce stress and anxiety.
• Reduces the pain behavior and focused pain level.
• Reduces to need closage of analgesic for decreases of side effect of the treatment.
• Decrease socialization.
Non – pharmacological pain management without pill (multi modalities)
• Relaxation techniques.
• Heating/cold compresses.
• Boifeed back.
• Music therapetic touch.
• Psychological approches (counselling).
• Imagenary hypnosis.
• Motibution technique
• Electro – magnetic therapy
• Hydro therapy
• Herbal treatment
• Aroma therapy
• Chiro practice
These are modality without pills can use pain management Non pharmacology different technique during treatments.
ATTEMPTS ADVANTAGES DISADVANTAGES
1. Relaxation biofeed back. It may be reduce the pain and anxiety without drug related side effects. It can use more likely as adjuvant therapy together with other methods The patients should be aware of using the management strategies by therself.
2. Pschotherapy (hypnosis) It may reduce pain and anxiety who relatively pain difficulties to manage. It require an experienced
3. Skin stimulation (cotanious stimulation). It may reduces muscle spasm and inflamation can be reduces and likely as an adjuvant therapy togather with other methood Hot application increase the bleeding or edema after acute injury
Electricle stimulation It reduces pain with having any drug related side effects Its required experince therapist there is rick for bleeding and infuction there is no reliable result for in pregnant woman
5. acpuncture It may be reduced pain no othe side effect along the other methood Required qualified acupuncture doctor
the pain can manage in a more effective manner with the combination of pharmacology and non pharmacology pain management multimodilities may be provide differnce apportiniuties to the patients as a non pharmacology tecnique.